Saddle Purchase Trial Policy
Thank you for your interest in trialling a Bua Saddle. We understand an important part of your saddle investment decision is verifying not only proper fit on your horse but also comfort and correct fit for you as the rider. In an effort to help you with these decisions, we do allow trials on our Bua Saddles, subject to terms and conditions outlined in our Purchase Return Trial Policy. It is important that you assume full responsibility for the safety and condition on any saddle you take on trial. This return option is subject to agreement between customer and Bua in advance of purchase.
For Full Trial Policy Conditions, please e-mail Ivor Young Ivor Young to:
with the following details:
(1) Your Name, Address and mobile phone contact details.
(2) Saddle Style Preference, either Bua original or Bua Performance.
(3) Saddle Flaps Preference(s)
(4) Colour Preference.
(5) Any relevant information on any horse issues, existing saddle fit problems or rider balance issues etc.
(6) If possible images of your horse, 1 from each side and a high overhead image from behind, say standing on a mounting block or equivalent.
(7) Size of your existing Saddle.
(8) Rider Height.
(9) Rider Weight.
We will revert back to you with purchase return trial option costings and a copy of our conditions of trial.
Any assistance or help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank You.